MACH 8700 is an electronic Self-service scale characterised by a short-stroke mechanical keyboard with 117 big size updatable keys and a pocket holding the keys layout. It is conceived for the use in the fruits and vegetables department.
MACH 8700 can be configured for serviced operations (Quick-operation) adding a plug-in cassette label printer. In this configuration the scale can be used for traditional counter sale or pre-packing and is equipped with double display and two RS232 serial ports.
• 1 Graphical ¼ VGA monochrome LCD display (double in MACH 8700 Quick-operation model)
• High speed printer (125 mm/sec) with 2 or 3 inches head and plug-in cassette (roll diameter: 110 mm)
• 2 serial ports RS232 and 2 RS485 for the connection between scales
• Available capacities: 12 Kg div. 2 g; 15 Kg div. 5 g; 30 Kg div. 5 g; 6/15 Kg div. 2/5 g; 12/30 Kg div. 2/5 g
• Easy and intuitive functions display and programming
• PC Suite or 8000 Soft software available for PC scale management
• Wide range of options and accessories
More models available:
MACH 8700 Quick Service
The electronic scales MACH 8700 Quick Service has the ability to scale in its operation either as Self Service, know how to bench scale for Assisted Service operator.
Accessories to be ordered separately:
- Battery anti Black Out
- Arrangement for direct connection 24 VDC
- Converter from 12 to 24 Vdc
- Ethernet card for connection to P.C.
- Thermal Head 3 “
- Additional tray roll holder
- Pole ceiling support
- Special feet for street vendors